Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Old School Royal Enfield Bullet

Around for nearly Three Decades with different Avatars and still running strong is the bull I was driving for last four days, I enjoy this bull regularly when I visit my native, a hilly terrain in a rain forest. The silence of the village, the green of the rain forest and the hilly terrain where the sense of direction defy at times by choice I tend to loose my road and end up on a hill top showing me the river ornamenting the nature like a diamond necklace or a old blue metal mine with clear water fill ups and the bull stands proud for showing me there. On the famous Beat, I will update a video Shortly.

If at home I always have a competitor to ride the bull, The Royal Enfield Bullet

My Kid on my old Royal Enfield Bullet

No comments:

Post a Comment