Tuesday, April 24, 2012

After Booking Experience

While Booking, I was just sure that I would buy a Bullet Electra Twinspark and did so on 14th April with Classic Motorcycles, Chennai, the delivery period was 4 months and I said that I don't mind that and thought that I would forget about it till I receive a call from the dealership, but the happening was just the opposite, I wake up thinking about My Bull and continue the day with a thought on the same, its more like a pregnant women waiting for the delivery date to see the baby. Any spare time I find, I start to improvise my knowledge on the Bull, plan for some accessories and decals or plan a Goa trip on my Bull. I have always been around a Bullet either my friends or some old ones but never really owned one so you know how's the waiting. Along with me my Mom is also excited since its been a her dream too to have a Bullet in the Family.

Now that the Decision part and action part is over, all I can do is waiting, I have heard that I can call the Dealership regularly to get an early delivery, but that doesn't match my attitude so will keep waiting until I receive a call from the showroom. Now I'm Learning on tyre upgrades and tyre brands and its impact on the bull, note that there are not too many choices for 19" tyres, a few brands I had come across were MRF, Dunlop & Avon. Let me see if I can source out a Avon Tyre of size 3.5 x 19 here in Chennai or Bangalore or else from its homeland. Will update the tyre models and some headlight upgrades in my next blog.
Electra Twinsprark & Thunderbird Twinspark

No comments:

Post a Comment